AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter Professional Edition provides tremendous value for people trying to convert dynamic disks to basic disks without losing data, under Windows 8.1. Fully supported for 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP. Many home and business users will find this this slick & helpful utility invaluable, with easy and direct conversion from dynamic disks to basic disks, breaking past the limitations of Windows snap-in Disk Management.
This Pro Edition ensures the Operating System bootable after the disk conversion although involves the system volume. Its user-friendly interface makes every operate steps clearly for both novice and professionals.
- Convert dynamic disk to basic disk with ease
- Convert multiple dynamic disks to basic disks simultaneously NEW
- Revert invalid/unreadable/foreign dynamic disks into basic disks
- Clone spanned, striped (RAID 0), mirrored (RAID 1) and RAID 5 volume to basic partition
- Support to convert dynamic disk which contains more than 4 simple volumes NEW
- Support GPT disk (Convert GPT dynamic disk to basic disk) NEW
- Support single disk and volume with the maximum capacity of 2TB
- Support FAT, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT and EXT2, EXT3 file systems
- Support Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP (32 & 64 bit)
Price: US $29.99
The advanced editions
For Windows Server users, AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter Server Edition
is the best choice. It is reliable and cost-effective server tool that provides highly data protection as well for Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 both 32 and 64 bit
| AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter Unlimited Edition
allows unlimited usage within one company
for all Windows 2000/2003/2008/Vista/XP/7/8. It is the best and economical solution for maximizing all your servers' performance with all data 100% protected for IT administrators.