AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter Professional Edition can do a favor for people to convert dynamic disk to basic without data losing for Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP (32 & 64bit). Based on this, to some home/business users, this glariest & helpful utility allows them easily and directly to convert dynamic disk to basic disk which breaks the limitation of Windows snap-in Disk Management.
This Pro Edition ensures the Operating System bootable after the disk conversion although involves the system volume. Its user-friendly interface makes every operate steps clearly for both novice and professionals.
- Convert dynamic disk to basic disk with ease
- Convert multiple dynamic disks to basic disks simultaneously NEW
- Revert invalid/unreadable/foreign dynamic disks into basic disks
- Clone spanned, striped (RAID 0), mirrored (RAID 1) and RAID 5 volume to basic partition
- Support to convert dynamic disk which contains more than 4 simple volumes NEW
- Support GPT disk (Convert GPT dynamic disk to basic disk) NEW
- Support single disk and volume with the maximum capacity of 2TB
- Support FAT, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT and EXT2, EXT3 file systems
- Support Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP (32 & 64 bit)
Price: US$ 29.99
The advanced editions
For Windows Server users, AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter Server Edition
is the best choice. It is reliable and cost-effective server tool that provides highly data protection as well for Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 both 32 and 64 bit
| AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter Unlimited Edition
allows unlimited usage within one company
for all Windows 2000/2003/2008/Vista/XP/7/8. It is the best and economical solution for maximizing all your servers' performance with all data 100% protected for IT administrators.